Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Love of a Pit Bull



LMFAO...he's gonna kill me for this ;) hahahahaha.................................. EVERY morning for about the last 2 months now, when Shawn comes home from work in the morning, Bridget meets him at the door. All wiggly butt and EXTREMELY happy to see him, she awaits the lovin :D LOL He greets her and then sits down in a chair to take his shoes off. She will LEAP into his lap and sit on it....hugging him... giving him oooooodles of hugs and kisses! OOOODLES!!! LMAO That is their morning ritual... afterwards, she spends the rest of the day with me :D I only wish my photos could show you how fast her tail wags! LOL

To see another image I created....





1 Comments:

Blogger Guitartists said...

Thanks for asking :) I'm ok.... just so busy with family and holidays that I have had little to no time for online obligations :P Not to mention that my computer has been in the shop 3 times in the last two months! Switching between mine and the kid's cpu is never fun :P

After the start of the new year... things should calm down a bit so I can get caught up....... hopefully ;)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please Help Stormy!

Click HERE to hear Stormy's tale!

She was left, abondoned, sick, alone, fearing death....luckily she was found, rescued and is now on a road to recovery!!!

Please help Gypsy!!

Another Dog Fighting VICTIM!!!!

Purchase a Magnetic Ribbon HERE!

Please, if you have or know of a link that belongs here...

Let us know!!! Resources are invaluable!

Shy Dog Wear

Shy Dogs come in all shapes & sizes!

Proceeds from Shy Dog Wear sales will go to a non-profit organization for dog rescue/care.

If you know of an organization that could use the funds, email me the info.

Email me a pic and I will add YOUR dog to either design for FREE!!

paaar.jpg (20922 bytes)
This Pagans Against Animal Abuse site belongs to Angie Swihart .
Next Prev List Join
Graphics for this ring from Witch Way

NetFlix
NetFlix DVD Rentals