Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Forum for Pittie Lovers


I know that things have been a bit slow lately..... but, I am sure it will pick up. So many people have stopped by the site and I would just like to say "Thank You!" If the forum or blog has helped to educate even one person, then I feel like it has been worth it :D

I know that my posts have been sparse lately... so much going on in the real world right now that I have little time for the computer :P But, I will try to get things going once we move and get settled in. Please do not hesitate to swing by the forums and join and post away! Please share all that you can as many new pit owners and lovers need a place to learn, share and grow.



Please be sure to check out the links..... many of them stay much more up to date than I am able to. There is much useful and important information on BSL to be found and shared. And don't forget the free photo album at the Pit Bulls in Truth forum.... share your little angels with us :D We love to see all the loved pitties out there!

And don't forget..... if you are interested in joining Pit Bulls in Truth as a blog poster, email me (found in my profile) to get signed on. It's FREE and there are no obligations to post.... just post pittie related topics and stories whenever you feel like it :D I'd love to find a few people to help keep the blog fresh with new pictures, stories and headlines!!!

Thanx to all who have stopped by!
Angie & Bridget (my luv-a-bull)

1 Comments:

Blogger Guitartists said...

Sounds like a case of a person who attempted to seperate fighting dogs. The owner had NO right to allow her dogs to roam like that!!! NO one I know supports ignorant owners of ANY breed of dog! It is unfortunate that people who should not own pets do still sometimes have access to them.

3 years is too little time for someone like this! She makes responsible dog owners take the blame for her negligence!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please Help Stormy!

Click HERE to hear Stormy's tale!

She was left, abondoned, sick, alone, fearing death....luckily she was found, rescued and is now on a road to recovery!!!

Please help Gypsy!!

Another Dog Fighting VICTIM!!!!

Purchase a Magnetic Ribbon HERE!

Please, if you have or know of a link that belongs here...

Let us know!!! Resources are invaluable!

Shy Dog Wear

Shy Dogs come in all shapes & sizes!

Proceeds from Shy Dog Wear sales will go to a non-profit organization for dog rescue/care.

If you know of an organization that could use the funds, email me the info.

Email me a pic and I will add YOUR dog to either design for FREE!!

paaar.jpg (20922 bytes)
This Pagans Against Animal Abuse site belongs to Angie Swihart .
Next Prev List Join
Graphics for this ring from Witch Way

NetFlix
NetFlix DVD Rentals