Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Call

Below is Sam's petfinder page. Sam needs a foster home or a rescue. The lady who rescued him off the street is in desperate need of help. She's overloaded and managing all her rescues including this one and is getting more than difficult. To add to the problems, a couple of days ago when Sam was let out to do his business, two dogs jumped the fence and attacked him. Sam's condition upsets the dogs and they want to attack him also in his weakend state, so we're hoping for a safer, calmer environment for him.

If Sam finds his forever home through our pleas we will use the adoption fee to vet him fully. The fostermom has not been able to pull the money together for his shots and neuter. Not being neutered is another reason the other rescues are upset with Sam. His forever family will get a fully vetted dog. If a foster or rescue comes forth to take Sam in, Silver Rescue will donate a 50 lb bag of Science Diet dog food.

Please help Sam. If you can, please contact Rhonda Boyce at pitty_lover@yahoo.com. If you can't please crosspost.

Thank you!
Karina
Silver Rescue
www.silverrescue.petfinder.com
A 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Tax deductible contributions may be
made at to
karinamcdaniel@aol.com
at
www.Paypal.com
---------------------------
Sam

German Shepherd Dog, American Staffordshire Terrier [Mix]

Large Young Male Dog

Silver Rescue, Nashville, TN
Click on thumbnail
to enlarge
German Shepherd Dog Picture German Shepherd Dog Picture German Shepherd Dog Picture
NAME: Sam
AGE: 1.5 +/- yrs old
BREED: German Shepherd Dog/American Staffordshire Terrier
COLOR: Fawn with white accents
WEIGHT: 60-70 lbs
TEMPERAMENT: Gentle, sweet, very loyal; a little shy at first but trusts when he sees he's loved.
OBEDIENCE TRAINING: Will be fully vetted and trained before he goes to his forever home


My name is Sam and I am approximately 18 months old, Male. I am very sweet and very loyal I will even sit for you if you ask me to. I think I am kind of handsome to! Possible pit/shepherd mix. (Hence the tall ears!) I was dumped off by previous owners who evidently did not have room for me in their life. I was very shy at first and it took awhile for me to come to the lady that takes care of me now. I warmed up to her and loved the yummy treats that she gave me and she loved my big brown eyes. She has a house full and cannot keep me but she is determined to find a great place for me. I hang around outside and she feeds me every night. She lets me come in when its cold and I haven't had any accidents! I even get along with all 4 of her dogs. Sometimes I hide in the corner hoping no one will notice me and make me go back outside. I have dodged animal control twice already (god is looking out for me). People around the neighborhood have been mean to me because they are scared of me I guess and throw things at me so It takes me a minute to trust you but nothing a little sweet talk wont cure. I haven?t really been around kids to much but would probably be best with older kids. I would be a great protector for a single woman or couple. I am looking for an inside home with a fenced in yard so I can run and play. I love to play! . If a home is found for me the lady that looks out for me will help with shots and neutering. Basically, I am a very sweet boy I just need someone to give me a chance. I have made it this long so I know its meant for me to find a great home.
The adoption fee is $200 and will be used to obedience train Sam with Silver Rescue's trainer when he is adopted.

For an application contact, KarinaMcDaniel@aol.com or Ronda Boyce at pitty_lover@yahoo.com.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please Help Stormy!

Click HERE to hear Stormy's tale!

She was left, abondoned, sick, alone, fearing death....luckily she was found, rescued and is now on a road to recovery!!!

Please help Gypsy!!

Another Dog Fighting VICTIM!!!!

Purchase a Magnetic Ribbon HERE!

Please, if you have or know of a link that belongs here...

Let us know!!! Resources are invaluable!

Shy Dog Wear

Shy Dogs come in all shapes & sizes!

Proceeds from Shy Dog Wear sales will go to a non-profit organization for dog rescue/care.

If you know of an organization that could use the funds, email me the info.

Email me a pic and I will add YOUR dog to either design for FREE!!

paaar.jpg (20922 bytes)
This Pagans Against Animal Abuse site belongs to Angie Swihart .
Next Prev List Join
Graphics for this ring from Witch Way

NetFlix
NetFlix DVD Rentals